There are three options to get started here at CrossFit Ubiquity. Feel free to take advantage of any and all of the options below.
Initial Consultation: In your personal consultation we will go over the daily warm up, class structure, and perform a short baseline workout. This session will take between 30 and 45 minutes. During this time You will get the opportunity to meet with Coach JR in a 1 on 1 setting giving him the chance to assess your levels as an athlete and you the chance to assess him as a coach. Please come hydrated and ready for a basic introductory workout. For more information or to schedule a consultation contact Coach JR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday Intro CrossFit Class: A free intro class is offered every Saturday at 9:30AM to the public. All levels are welcome. No previous CrossFit experience required.
Free First Time Drop In: Check the schedule online and find a time that works for you. Please email Coach JR at email@example.com so the coaching staff can be ready for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to sign a waiver (if it is your first time here), learn the daily warm-up and ask any questions you may have concerning the work out of the day. For most training days, there will be a combination of skills practice, lifting, metabolic conditioning, and a cool down in each training session, constituting the hour class time.
No experience is required, just your will and desire to get stronger, faster, and fitter than you have been before.
1. Arrive on time and ready to start class. If you must arrive more than 5 minutes late due to unexpected circumstances be prepared to miss out on the strength training so you can thoroughly warm up. This is not a punishment, it is a safety precaution for you.
2. Hand chalk must stay in chalk bucket.
3. Please clean up your messes. There is a spray bottle and towels in the bathroom, please wipe up your chalk, sweat, blood, muddy footprints, etc.
4. Do not apply chalk to bars.
5. Do not drop 10's, empty bars, kettlebells, or dumbells.
6. Lastly, stay positive, work hard, and have fun!
Send us a message below